Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Carpenters Pencil, ruler and level all in one!

Here is a look at my favourite pencil of all time.


Carpenter / Designer pencil and ruler in one. 

Perfect for levelling switches, pictures and placing drains perfectly.

The pencil was invented and designed by a friend of mine in Ontario and is a total time saver.  If you want to see my Chubby in action head over to Terry Love's site here....

I love my Chubby!  I play and work with it everyday.  I'm sure very few of you have even held a 9" Chubby.  I have hundreds for sale here on www.no-curb.com.

For all my clients here in Vancouver they get a free Chubby.

Pricing while supplies last


The Builder Pack $50.00 ( 36 pencils including shipping in Canada)
Buy Now - Canadian Order

The Designer Pack $15.00 ( 4 pencils and waterproofing swatches - with shipping)
Buy Now - Canadian Order

The Ultimate Chubby Pack $100.00 - Box of 100.
Buy Now - Canadian Order



Builder's Pack - 20 pencils

Such a handy tool



Pricing while supplies last


The Builder Pack $50.00 ( 36 pencils including shipping in Canada)
Buy Now - Canadian Order

The Designer Pack $15.00 ( 4 pencils and waterproofing swatches - with shipping)
Buy Now - Canadian Order

The Ultimate Chubby Pack $100.00 - Box of 100.
Buy Now - Canadian Order



I only have so much inventory at this pricing levels.

If you would like to include more swatches and some of the water proofing samples I work with please send me an email to sales@no-curb.com

Best,

John Whipple
(604) 506 6792

Measuring stock with a pencil ruler.
 How many times have you needed your tape when sourcing materials and it's in the truck?


Pricing while supplies last


The Builder Pack $50.00 ( 36 pencils including shipping in Canada)
Buy Now - Canadian Order

The Designer Pack $15.00 ( 4 pencils and waterproofing swatches - with shipping)
Buy Now - Canadian Order

The Ultimate Chubby Pack $100.00 - Box of 100.
Buy Now - Canadian Order


Watch out for the Bubble Mailer from Canada Post


NO CURB - NO DAM SHOWER BUILDING POST (SELECT MONTH) OR USE THE SEARCH FEATURE AT THE VERY TOP